Please be reminded that 4th June 2023 is the deadline for sending in proposals (WFNS slate of officers 2023-2025) to the Secretary of WFNS, Dr. Akio Morita: [email protected] with a copy to the Central Office, Eva Razova [email protected]
The positions are following:
- President Elect 2023-2025 (will serve as President 2025-2027)
- First Vice-President (not eligible for re-election)
- Second Vice-Presidents (5): (not eligible for re-election)
- Honorary Presidents
Standing Committee members needing election:
- Nominating Committee members (10 members - one of which will be the outgoing Chair who will remain as a member of the Committee)
- Constitution and Bylaws (5 members)
- Audit (3 members)
- Publications and Web Committee (2 members)
Every candidate being considered for the position of Officer of WFNS
(President Elect, 1st Vice-President, Secretary, Assistant-Secretary, Treasurer, Assistant-Treasurer, 2nd Vice Presidents), except for Honorary Presidents and Historian, shall fulfil, additionally, the following conditions in order to be vetted by the Nominating Committee:
With respect to candidates for:
Nominating committee, C&B, Audit, publication and Web
All that is needed is 1 nomination from the candidate's Society (as long as it is a WFNS Member Society in good standing) or from a WFNS officer. This is based on Bylaws Article VI, Section 6B.
Please note: The nominations should come from the President/Secretary of WFNS member societies. The nominations from individual neurosurgeons not representing their societies will not be considered. WFNS Officers may also submit the nominations.
Secretary, WFNS (2021-2023)
Assistant Secretary, WFNS (2021-2023)
WFNS Central Office
Českomoravská 2510/19, 190 00 Prague Czech Republic.
Tel: +420 607 009 572
E-Mail: [email protected]